The size of the manuscript must be A4
and it should be typed in two columns with single spacing. The number of pages allowed is between 4 and 6 pages without extra charge
A maximum of two (2) additional pages is permitted at an extra charge (USD 100 per page)
The size of PDF file to be sent electronically should not exceed two megabytes (2 MB)
, regardless of the number of pages.
2. Submitted papers MUST BE in Portable Document Format (PDF). NO OTHER FORMATS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Please, read the PDF generation guidelines using IEEE eXpress regarding the IEEE Xplore compliance and generate the PDF file. Since the papers will be archived in the IEEE Xplore system, your file should be compliant with the IEEE Xplore system.
You should also submit the PDF eXpress compliance E-mail
(received by the IEEE PDF eXpress server after your PDF passes the check
) that verifies that your paper is compliant as a *.txt file.
A sample compliance email is: Sample Compliance Email (txt)
A paper which does not comply will not be published in the Proceedings.
To access IEEE PDF eXpress, go to http://126.96.36.199/pdfexpress/log.asp
with Conference ID: sice-iccas06
3. Submit electronically the PDF file using the earlier generated paper No. at http://www.sice-iccas.org along with the Compliance email. If you converted your source file to IEEE Xplore compatible PDF file with IEEE eXpress, check again the compatibility with IEEE eXpress and receive the Compliance email which confirms that your PDF file is compliant with IEEE Xplore.
4. Apart from the final manuscript in PDF form, submit a title, authors and their affiliations, and an abstract for the digest book in plain text form.
5. The PDF file size should not exceed 2 MBytes.
6. If the submission of the final paper can not be succeeded on the Conference web site, the PDF manuscript may be sent to the ICASE office ( email@example.com) by e-mail.
7. The copyright of the final paper included in the CD-ROM Proceedings belongs to the Institute of Control, Automation, and Systems Engineers (ICASE) of Korea. The SICE and the ICASE have the rights for the copy and distribution of the Proceedings.